Your Own On-site Power Generation
IronCreek is the exclusive Canadian supplier of LifeCycle Power turbine systems. These innovative generators use excess flare gas (or, with some models, solar cells) in closed-loop systems to create on-site power, freeing you from reliance on grids in remote areas.
The Benefits of LCP Turbines
- Captures gas flares and reduces 70-90% of the emissions created from pipelines.
- Replaces diesel fuel cost and transportation.
- Portable and customizable, so they can be used on a range of sites with varying power needs.
Safety for Employees and Infrastructure
- Reduces noise pollution on-site.
- Maintenance provided by IronCreek can be completed on-site with less interruption.
- Bio-fuel, such as diesel, can still be used with the turbines if necessary.
- Federal Canadian carbon tax credits are available for this technology.
- Rent or buy based on your financial situation.
- Lower than average maintenance costs – only 10 hours of maintenance per year.