IronCreek HDD is pleased to announce that we are expanding and are currently looking for HDD Driller to join our team!
Full Job Description
· Operate Horizontal Directional Drill.
· Walk drill shot to ensure all utilities are exposed prior to commencing drill shots.
· Ensure pipe is ready for pullback.
· Ensure you are wearing the correct type of PPE.
· Inspect equipment.
· Identify and remove unsafe or hazardous materials from job sites prior to each shift.
· Such other duties and responsibilities as IronCreek may reasonably assign to you from time to time.
· HDD Experience required.
· Experience with Ditch Witch and Subsite locator are an asset.
· Ability to read Civil and Cable Plans.
· Ability to understand locates.
· Class 5 drivers license and own transportation.
· Class 1 & 3 with air brakes are an asset.
· Confined Space and Ground Disturbance are an asset.
· Physically fit and able to work long hours, weekends when required.
· Adhere to both Safety Policy and Drug & Alcohol Policy.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$36.00 per hour negotiable on experience
- Extended health care
- 10 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Class 3 Licence (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person
EMAIL resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for your interest! We will contact all candidates that fit our requirements