IronCreek Oilfield Rentals Inc. is pleased to announce that we are expanding and are currently looking for Experienced Equipment Operators to join our team!
Working under the Field Supervisor/Rig Consultant, the Excavator Operator will be responsible for operating heavy equipment in a safe and effective manner at the Oil & Gas Drilling site within a safety sensitive environment.
This position also requires preparing safety/equipment paperwork and cleanup of the work area.
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
- Relevant experience in the Oil and Gas field considered an asset
- Operation knowledge of excavators
- Ability to operate heavy equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- H2S Alive (Required)
- WHIMIS (Required, provided by IronCreek)
- TDG (Required provided by IronCreek)
- First Aid Level C CPR/AED (Required)
- CSO – Common Safety Orientation
- Bear or Wildlife Awareness
- ICOR Orientation
- ICOR Competency
- Drug and Alcohol testing includes Hearing Test and fitness test (Required)
Location: Cochrane, AB
Salary: To be negotiated
Start Date: Immediately
Job Type: Full-Time
Service Line: Oilfield Equipment Rentals