Posted 2 years ago
Join the IronCreek Team
IronCreek Oilfield Rentals Inc. is pleased to announce that we are expanding and are currently looking for Experienced Equipment Operators to join our team!
Working under the Field Supervisor/Rig Consultant, the Excavator Operator will be responsible for operating heavy equipment in a safe and effective manner at the Oil & Gas Drilling site within a safety sensitive environment.
This position also requires preparing safety/equipment paperwork and cleanup of the work area.
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
- Relevant experience in the Oil and Gas field considered an asset
- Operation knowledge of excavators
- Ability to operate heavy equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- H2S Alive (Required)
- WHIMIS (Required, provided by IronCreek)
- TDG (Required provided by IronCreek)
- First Aid Level C CPR/AED (Required)
- CSO – Common Safety Orientation
- Bear or Wildlife Awareness
- ICOR Orientation
- ICOR Competency
- Drug and Alcohol testing includes Hearing Test and fitness test (Required)
Location: Cochrane, AB
Salary: To be negotiated
Start Date: Immediately
Job Type: Full-Time
Service Line: Oilfield Equipment Rentals